AOSpine Member Privileges
- Member discount on educational events
- Member discount for the Global Spine Congress
- Discounts for books and e-books
- Free access to selected webinars
- Opportunity to apply for fellowships and mentorships
- AOPEER Research Training
- AOSpine members-only sessions at the Global Spine Congress
- AOSpine Newsletter
- Global Spine Journal publication fee waived
- Full access to AOSpine Member Directory
*We offer a 50 percent discount on membership fees for students and residents, and a flat fee of CHF 20 per year for surgeons and researchers from low-income countries (discounts do not apply for Membership Plus).
Not a member yet?
Join the leading academic community in spine care and benefit from exclusive member privileges.
AOSpine membership brochure
Get all the information you need in one document
“AOSpine membership provides an opportunity to interact with the finest, most respected minds in spine surgery. There is a spirit of open honest dialogue to promote quality patient care and evidence-based practice without undue formality.”
Daniel Gelb, Regional Educator of the Year 2017 award winner and Fellowships Officer, AOSpine North America Board