Global Spine Congress 2019—Final Program Now Online
Toronto, Canada—May 15–18, 2019
30 April 2019
We are pleased to announce that the final program for Toronto is now available online. Join us and more than 2,000 spine surgeons and researchers from around the world from May 15–18 in Toronto for the next Global Spine Congress.
Here's a sneak peak of activities taking place during the congress:
- Members-only sessions that give you knowledge on day-to-day practicalities such as How to Become a Good Leader and How to Evaluate New Technologies
- First ever leadership symposium—"Leadership in the Spine World"—will take place at the opening of the meeting
- Best papers sessions that will transform the way we look at spine care
- Collaborative international spine society sessions on global topics led by top clinicians and researchers
- AOSpine symposium on the latest advances, clinical impact and future direction of the Knowledge Forums – a great opportunity for networking with Key Opinion Leaders in the field of spine care
- AOSpine Member Assembly
- Pre-courses available from May 13 - 16 – Hands-on pre-course cadaver workshops on robotics, navigation, minimally invasive surgery, image guidance and endoscopic surgery. You can book these courses for an additional fee.
- Exhibition hall which brings together over 60 companies displaying the latest innovations in spine surgery. This gives you the unique opportunity to interact with the many vendors offering these tools and services. Attendees can also learn about the latest advancements in sports care by visiting our exclusive theater on the floor, which will discuss augmented reality in spine surgery, virtual reality in medicine, along with technological advancements in spinal cord stimulation.