Come and join us in Bratislava
AO Spine Principles Course—Spinal Trauma, Degenerative Disorders and Possible Complications, 14–15 March 2019, Bratislava, Slovakia
20 February 2019
Come and join Michal Bozik and a team of European key opinions leaders in Bratislava for this 2-day course developed to help young orthopedic, trauma and neurosurgery surgeons involved in spinal surgical care to improve their knowledge and skills in the assessment and management of common spinal conditions.
The course consists of a series of expert's lectures and comprehensive case studies and group discussions focused on spinal trauma and spine degenerative disorders topics.
It also includes practical sessions in which participants will have the opportunity to practice procedures with spinal instrumentation on the cervical and thoracolumbar spine models.
Chairperson: Michal Bozik, Bratislava, Slovakia
Educational advisor: Ufuk Aydinli, Bursa, Turkey
- Dusan Matejicka, Brno, Czech Republic
- Martin Melišek, Nové Zámky, Slovakia
- Marton Ronai, Budapest, Hungary
- Jiri Skala-Rosenbaum, Prague, Czech Republic
- Juraj Sutovsky, Martin, Slovakia
- Petr Vachata, Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic
- Martin Zabka, Bratislava, Slovakia
For more information visit the event page here.